Washington Administrative Code
Title 72 - Blind, Washington State School for the
72-280 - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.
- 72-280-010 - Confidentiality of student records.
- 72-280-011 - Definitions.
- 72-280-015 - Notice.
- 72-280-020 - Access rights.
- 72-280-030 - Amendment of records—Hearing on request to amend records.
- 72-280-040 - Consent for release of records.
- 72-280-050 - Safeguards.
- 72-280-055 - Record of access.
- 72-280-060 - Destruction of information.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.