Washington Administrative Code
Title 72 - Blind, Washington State School for the
72-120 - Student conduct code.
- 72-120-001 - Purpose and application.
- 72-120-010 - Student responsibilities and duties.
- 72-120-012 - Jurisdiction.
- 72-120-015 - Student rights.
- 72-120-020 - References to OSPI's rules.
- 72-120-110 - Prohibited student conduct.
- 72-120-201 - Discipline procedures.
- 72-120-205 - Limitations.
- 72-120-315 - Emergency actions.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.