Washington Administrative Code
Title 72 - Blind, Washington State School for the
72-108 - Practice and procedure.
- 72-108-010 - Adoption of model rules of procedure.
- 72-108-020 - Appointment of presiding officers.
- 72-108-030 - Method of recording.
- 72-108-040 - Application for adjudicative proceeding.
- 72-108-060 - Discovery.
- 72-108-070 - Confidentiality of formal adjudicative proceedings.
- 72-108-080 - Procedure for closing parts of the hearings.
- 72-108-090 - Recording devices.
- 72-108-100 - Brief adjudicative procedure.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.