Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
Chapter 434-670 - The Washington state archives local records grant program
Section 434-670-075 - Other requirements
Current through Register Vol. 22-12, June 15, 2022
Specific requirements for the Washington state archives local records grant program are:
(1) Archives staff may visit the worksite for review at any time during the project.
(2) Unless otherwise approved, grants will be cost-reimbursement grants.
(3) Proposed changes in the approved grant must be submitted in writing to the Washington state archives, local records grant program.
(4) The archives must be notified of any changes in personnel impacting the approved grant.
(5) In the case of default by the grantee, the local records grant program grant will be revoked and all unused funds may be distributed for use by other grantees. The Washington state archives will notify the grantee of default in writing.
(6) The grantee shall submit a final report and participate in a survey.
Decodified by WSR 18-05-003, Filed 2/7/2018, effective 3/10/2018. Recodified from § 434-670-080.