Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
Chapter 434-324 - Statewide voter registration database
Section 434-324-008 - Election management system
Current through Register Vol. 22-12, June 15, 2022
The secretary of state shall provide an election management system that has the capability to:
(1) Store information required in WAC 434-324-010;
(2) Generate a list of registered voters in a county and their registration statuses;
(3) Track information specific to single elections, including the issuance and return of ballots;
(4) Scan voter registration forms; and
(5) Store and provide access to images of signatures of registered voters.
The election management system must conform to all of the requirements of state law and of these regulations.
Amended by WSR 20-13-043, Filed 6/10/2020, effective 7/11/2020
Statutory Authority: RCW 29A.04.611, 29A.04.620, and 29A.04.630. 11-24-064, § 434-324-008, filed 12/6/11, effective 1/6/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 29A.04.611. 09-18-098, § 434-324-008, filed 9/1/09, effective 10/2/09; 05-24-039, § 434-324-008, filed 11/30/05, effective 12/31/05.