Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-690 - Archives—Access to public records.
434-690-080 - Fees.
(1) No fee shall be charged for the inspection of public records.
(2) No fees shall be charged for records search and retrieval services.
(3) The division may impose a reasonable charge for providing copies of public records, regardless of media, and for the use by any person of division equipment to copy public records. Charges shall not exceed the amount necessary to reimburse the division for its actual costs incident to such copying.
(4) The division may charge a fee for research services prorated on salary benefit and overhead costs with a half-hour minimum.
(5) The division shall charge a fee of five dollars per certificate for issuance of a certificate or certified copies.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 42.17.250. WSR 91-23-024, § 434-690-080, filed 11/12/91, effective 12/13/91.]