Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-662 - Preservation of electronic public records.
- 434-662-010 - Purpose.
- 434-662-020 - Definitions applicable to all sections of this chapter.
- 434-662-030 - Retention scheduling and disposition of electronic public records.
- 434-662-040 - Agency duties and responsibilities.
- 434-662-050 - Disposition of electronic public records identified by records committees as archival.
- 434-662-055 - Disposition of electronic public records identified by records committees as nonarchival.
- 434-662-060 - Authentication and chain of custody of electronic records.
- 434-662-070 - Use of encryption on electronic records.
- 434-662-090 - Transmittal agreement for transfer of electronic records.
- 434-662-100 - Media format and protocol for transfer.
- 434-662-110 - Metadata requirements.
- 434-662-140 - Web site management.
- 434-662-150 - Email management.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.