Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-291 - Special elections for major public energy project bond measures.
- 434-291-010 - Purpose.
- 434-291-020 - Submission of a preliminary and a final cost-effectiveness study of a major public energy project.
- 434-291-030 - Request for an election pursuant to RCW 80.52.040.
- 434-291-040 - Designation of the bond issue on the ballot.
- 434-291-050 - Ballot title.
- 434-291-060 - Notice of the content of the preliminary cost-effectiveness study, the final cost-effectiveness study, the summary of the final cost-effectiveness study, or the ballot title.
- 434-291-070 - Actions to contest contents of the ballot title or summary of the final cost-effectiveness study.
- 434-291-080 - Certification of the request for a special election to the county auditors.
- 434-291-090 - Recommendations for committees to draft statements for the voters pamphlet.
- 434-291-100 - Appointment of committees.
- 434-291-110 - Advisory committees.
- 434-291-120 - Submission of arguments and rebuttals.
- 434-291-130 - Permissible costs in allocation of election expenses.
- 434-291-140 - Allocation of costs.
- 434-291-150 - Documentation of charges for proportional share of election costs.
- 434-291-160 - Proportional costs of voters pamphlet and other costs to the secretary of state.
- 434-291-170 - Reimbursement to counties for proportional share of election costs.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.