Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-219 - Presidential primary.
- 434-219-050 - Procedures to be followed when changing primary date.
- 434-219-120 - Certification of candidates.
- 434-219-140 - Party declarations.
- 434-219-155 - Ballot materials.
- 434-219-185 - Logic and accuracy tests.
- 434-219-190 - Special election held in conjunction with the presidential primary.
- 434-219-200 - Direct recording electronic voting devices (DRE).
- 434-219-230 - Processing of ballots.
- 434-219-235 - Statewide standards on what is a vote—Presidential primary.
- 434-219-290 - Certification of presidential primary by secretary of state.
- 434-219-310 - Mandatory statutory recount provisions do not apply.
- 434-219-320 - Transmittal of political party preference data and results to the major political parties.
- 434-219-330 - Retention of election material.
- 434-219-340 - Claims for reimbursement.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.