Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-209 - Citizen's commission on salaries for elected officials.
- 434-209-010 - Statement of purpose.
- 434-209-030 - Qualification requirements.
- 434-209-050 - Conducting the selection of names by lot.
- 434-209-060 - Notifying persons selected by lot.
- 434-209-070 - Determination of commission appointees from congressional districts.
- 434-209-080 - Names of selected persons to governor.
- 434-209-090 - Vacancy on the commission.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.