Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-12A - Public records and rules of procedure.
- 434-12A-010 - Authority and purpose.
- 434-12A-030 - Description of the organization of the office of the secretary of state.
- 434-12A-040 - Public records available.
- 434-12A-045 - Processing of public records requests—General.
- 434-12A-055 - Processing of public records requests—Electronic records.
- 434-12A-100 - Calculation of actual costs of producing copies of public records declared to be unduly burdensome—Adoption of statutory fee schedule.
- 434-12A-110 - Exemptions.
- 434-12A-120 - Review of denials of public records request.
- 434-12A-150 - Revolving fund.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.