Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-112 - Corporations and charities division program services, procedures and fees.
- 434-112-010 - Services provided by the corporations and charities division.
- 434-112-023 - Preclearance.
- 434-112-025 - Paper records delivered after normal working hours.
- 434-112-028 - Name reservation.
- 434-112-030 - Certificates.
- 434-112-040 - Standards for confirmation of filed records.
- 434-112-045 - Rejection of records.
- 434-112-050 - Filing procedure.
- 434-112-055 - Registered agent.
- 434-112-056 - Statement of change for registered agent name and address.
- 434-112-057 - Resignation of agent.
- 434-112-058 - Service of process.
- 434-112-060 - Annual reports.
- 434-112-065 - Online filing—Designation of registered agent.
- 434-112-070 - Online filing—For foreign entity registration—Certificate of existence.
- 434-112-075 - Online services.
- 434-112-080 - Immediate and expedited service—Special fees.
- 434-112-085 - Fees and penalties.
- 434-112-090 - Miscellaneous fees.
- 434-112-100 - State registered domestic partnerships.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.