Washington Administrative Code
Title 434 - Secretary of State
434-04 - Use of the state seal.
- 434-04-010 - Authority and purpose.
- 434-04-015 - Definitions.
- 434-04-017 - Description of seal for use on state flags.
- 434-04-020 - General permitted uses.
- 434-04-030 - Permitted uses of the embossed seal.
- 434-04-040 - General prohibitions.
- 434-04-050 - Application process.
- 434-04-060 - Approval and denial of use—Applications.
- 434-04-070 - Nonexclusive licensing agreement—Contents.
- 434-04-075 - Renewal of licensing agreement.
- 434-04-080 - Revocation of use.
- 434-04-090 - Uses exempt from application process.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.