Washington Administrative Code
Title 25 - Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Department of
25-48 - Archaeological excavation and removal permit.
- 25-48-010 - Purpose.
- 25-48-020 - Definitions.
- 25-48-030 - Scope and coverage of this chapter.
- 25-48-035 - Delegation to state archaeologist and assistant state archaeologist.
- 25-48-040 - Agency policy.
- 25-48-041 - Notice of violation—Penalties.
- 25-48-043 - Procedure for selecting a mutually agreed upon independent professional archaeologist investigator and for determining site restoration costs.
- 25-48-044 - Penalties—Adjustments.
- 25-48-050 - Application requirements and forms.
- 25-48-060 - Summary of information required of an applicant.
- 25-48-070 - Notification to Indian tribes.
- 25-48-080 - Public notice.
- 25-48-085 - Applications for excavation and removal of previously registered shipwrecks and historic aircraft.
- 25-48-090 - Issuance of permit.
- 25-48-095 - Emergency permits.
- 25-48-100 - Terms and conditions of permits.
- 25-48-105 - Permit denial.
- 25-48-108 - Right of first refusal—Discovery of new technology.
- 25-48-110 - Suspension and revocation of permits.
- 25-48-120 - Administrative appeals.
- 25-48-121 - Adjudicative proceedings.
- 25-48-122 - Brief adjudicative proceedings.
- 25-48-123 - Emergency adjudicative proceedings.
- 25-48-125 - Listing of areas where permits are required to protect historic archaeological sites on aquatic lands.
- 25-48-130 - Display of permit.
- 25-48-135 - Procedure for collecting radiometric data without a permit.
- 25-48-140 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.