Washington Administrative Code
Title 25 - Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Department of
25-42 - State Environmental Policy Act rules.
- 25-42-010 - Definitions.
- 25-42-020 - Impact of SEPA on department.
- 25-42-030 - Purpose.
- 25-42-040 - Scope and coverage of this chapter.
- 25-42-050 - Agency policy—Substantive authority and mitigation.
- 25-42-060 - Timing of the SEPA process.
- 25-42-070 - Summary of information which may be required of an applicant.
- 25-42-080 - Assumption of lead agency status.
- 25-42-090 - Designation of responsible official.
- 25-42-100 - Mitigated DNS.
- 25-42-110 - SEPA public information center.
- 25-42-120 - Public notice.
- 25-42-130 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.