Virginia Administrative Code
Title 8 - EDUCATION
Agency 25 - VIRGINIA STUDENT ASSISTANCE AUTHORITIES [REPEALED]
- Chapter 10 - PUBLIC PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES [REPEALED]
- Chapter 20 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING VIRGINIA ADMINISTRATION OF THE FEDERALLY GUARANTEED STUDENT LOAN PROGRAMS UNDER TITLE IV, PART B OF THE HIGHER [REPEALED]
- Chapter 30 - LIMITATION, SUSPENSION, AND TERMINATION OF ELIGIBILITY UNDER THE STATE EDUCATION ASSISTANCE AUTHORITY GUARANTEED STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM [REPEALED]
- Chapter 40 - SCHOOL LENDER REGULATIONS [REPEALED]
- Chapter 50 - REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE EDVANTAGE LOAN PROGRAM [REPEALED]
Current through Register Vol. 39, No. 9, December 19, 2022
The regulations of the Virginia Student Assistance Authorities were repealed by implication of Acts 1998, c. 39 and 784, which abolished the Virginia Student Assistance Authorities (the Virginia Education Loan Authority and the State Education Assistance Authority), effective July 1, 1998.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.