Utah Administrative Code
Title R940 - Administration.
- Rule R940-1 - Establishment of Toll Rates. (R940-1-1 to R940-1-5)
- Rule R940-2 - Approval of Tollway Development Agreements. (R940-2-1 to R940-2-5)
- Rule R940-3 - Procedures for Transportation Infrastructure Loan Fund Assistance. (R940-3-1 to R940-3-4)
- Rule R940-4 - Airports of Regional Significance. (R940-4-1 to R940-4-4)
- Rule R940-5 - Approval of Highway Facilities on Sovereign Lands. (R940-5-1 to R940-5-8)
- Rule R940-6 - Prioritization of New Transportation Capacity Projects. (R940-6-1 to R940-6-6)
- Rule R940-7 - Marda Dillree Corridor Preservation Fund. (R940-7-1 to R940-7-7)
- Rule R940-8 - Establishment of Road Usage Charge (RUC) Rates. (R940-8-1 to R940-8-6)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.