Utah Administrative Code
Title R728 - Peace Officer Standards and Training.
- Rule R728-205 - Council Resolution of Public Safety Retirement Eligibility. (R728-205-1 to R728-205-4)
- Rule R728-401 - Training Academy Requirements. (R728-401-1 to R728-401-6)
- Rule R728-403 - Procedures for Certification. (R728-403-1 to R728-403-8)
- Rule R728-409 - Suspension, Revocation, or Relinquishment of Certification. (R728-409-1 to R728-409-18)
- Rule R728-410 - Guidelines Regarding Annual Statutory Training. (R728-410-1 to R728-410-8)
- Rule R728-411 - Guidelines for Administrative Action Against Individuals Functioning As Peace Officers Without Valid Peace Officer Certification. (R728-411-1 to R728-411-6)
- Rule R728-502 - Procedure for POST Instructor Certification. (R728-502-1 to R728-502-10)
- Rule R728-503 - Utah Minimum Standards for All Emergency Pursuit Policies to be Adopted by Public Agencies that Operate Authorized Emergency Pursuit Vehicles. (R728-503-1 to R728-503-10)
- Rule R728-506 - Canine Body Armor Restricted Account. (R728-506-1 to R728-506-4)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.