Utah Administrative Code
Title R698 - Administration.
- Rule R698-1 - Public Petitions for Declaratory Orders. (R698-1-1 to R698-1-7)
- Rule R698-2 - Government Records Access and Management Act Rule. (R698-2-1 to R698-2-12)
- Rule R698-3 - Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Complaint Procedure. (R698-3-1 to R698-3-7)
- Rule R698-4 - Certification of the Law Enforcement Agency of a Private College or University. (R698-4-1 to R698-4-5)
- Rule R698-5 - State Hazardous Chemical Emergency Response Commission Advisory Committee. (R698-5-1 to R698-5-6)
- Rule R698-6 - Honoring Heroes Restricted Account. (R698-6-1 to R698-6-5)
- Rule R698-7 - Emergency Vehicles. (R698-7-1 to R698-7-8)
- Rule R698-8 - Local Public Safety and Firefighter Surviving Spouse Trust Fund. (R698-8-1 to R698-8-6)
- Rule R698-9 - Utah Law Enforcement Memorial Support Restricted Account. (R698-9-1 to R698-9-5)
- Rule R698-10 - Electronic Meetings. (R698-10-1 to R698-10-5)
- Rule R698-11 - Submission and Testing of Sexual Assault Kits. (R698-11-1 to R698-11-6)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.