Utah Administrative Code
Title R438 - Disease Control and Prevention, Laboratory Services.
Rule R438-13 - Rules for the Certification of Institutions to Obtain Impounded Animals in the State of Utah.
- R438-13-1 - Introduction.
- R438-13-2 - Definitions.
- R438-13-3 - Department of Health - Power to Certify Institutions.
- R438-13-4 - Committee -- Responsibilities and Membership.
- R438-13-5 - Administrator - Duties and Responsibilities.
- R438-13-6 - Requirements for Certification.
- R438-13-7 - Application for Certification.
- R438-13-8 - Issuance of Certificate.
- R438-13-9 - Requirements for Certified Institutions.
- R438-13-10 - Requirements of an Establishment.
- R438-13-11 - Maintenance and Release of Animals by the Institution.
- R438-13-12 - Revocation of Certification.
- R438-13-13 - Renewal of Revoked Certificate.
- R438-13-14 - Complaint.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.