Utah Administrative Code
Title R436 - Center for Health Data, Vital Records and Statistics.
Rule R436-4 - Delayed Registration of Birth.
- R436-4-1 - Registration - Ten Days to One Year.
- R436-4-2 - Delayed Birth Certificate Form.
- R436-4-3 - Who May Request the Registration of and Sign a Delayed Birth Certificate.
- R436-4-4 - Facts to be Established for a Delayed Registration of Birth.
- R436-4-5 - Documentary Evidence - Requirements.
- R436-4-6 - Documentary Evidence - Acceptability.
- R436-4-7 - Abstraction of Documentary Evidence.
- R436-4-8 - Certification by the State Registrar.
- R436-4-9 - Dismissal After One Year.
- R436-4-10 - Delayed Registration of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.