Utah Administrative Code
Title R433 - Family Health and Preparedness, Maternal and Child Health.
Rule R433-1 - Very Low Birth Weight Infant Reporting.
- R433-1-1 - Purpose and Authority.
- R433-1-2 - Definitions.
- R433-1-3 - Reporting of VLBW Maternal and Infant Data by Hospital Facilities.
- R433-1-4 - Reporting of Capacity to Care for VLBW Infants, as Outlined by the 7th Edition of the Guidelines for Perinatal Care, to the Department.
- R433-1-5 - Record Abstraction.
- R433-1-6 - Confidentiality.
- R433-1-8 - Liability.
- R433-1-9 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.