Utah Administrative Code
Title R428 - Center for Health Data, Health Care Statistics.
- Rule R428-1 - Health Data Plan and Incorporated Documents. (R428-1-1 to R428-1-4)
- Rule R428-2 - Health Data Authority Standards for Health Data. (R428-2-1 to R428-2-12)
- Rule R428-5 - Appeal and Adjudicative Proceedings. (R428-5-1 to R428-5-8)
- Rule R428-10 - Health Data Authority Healthcare Facility Data Reporting Rule. (R428-10-1 to R428-10-4)
- Rule R428-12 - Health Data Authority Survey of Enrollees in Health Plans. (R428-12-1 to R428-12-5)
- Rule R428-13 - Health Data Authority. Audit and Reporting of Health Plan Performance Measures. (R428-13-1 to R428-13-4)
- Rule R428-15 - Health Data Authority Health Insurance Claims Reporting. (R428-15-1 to R428-15-6)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.