Utah Administrative Code
Title R398 - Family Health and Preparedness, Children with Special Health Care Needs.
- Rule R398-2 - Newborn Hearing Screening: Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Program. (R398-2-1 to R398-2-8)
- Rule R398-3 - Children's Hearing Aid Program. (R398-3-1 to R398-3-4)
- Rule R398-4 - Cytomegalovirus Public Health Initiative. (R398-4-1 to R398-4-5)
- Rule R398-5 - Birth Defects and Critical Congenital Heart Disease Reporting. (R398-5-1 to R398-5-8)
- Rule R398-10 - Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual Disability Reporting. (R398-10-1 to R398-10-6)
- Rule R398-20 - Early Intervention. (R398-20-1 to R398-20-6)
- Rule R398-30 - Children's Organ Transplants. (R398-30-1 to R398-30-7)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.