Utah Administrative Code
Title R396 - Disease Control and Prevention, Immunization.
Rule R396-100 - Immunization Rule for Students.
- R396-100-1 - Purpose and Authority.
- R396-100-2 - Definitions.
- R396-100-3 - Required Immunizations.
- R396-100-4 - Official Utah School Immunization Record (USIR).
- R396-100-5 - Exemptions.
- R396-100-6 - Reporting Requirements.
- R396-100-7 - Conditional Enrollment and Exclusion.
- R396-100-8 - Exclusions of Students Who Are Under Exemption and Conditionally Enrolled Status.
- R396-100-9 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.