Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-700 - Indoor Tanning Bed Sanitation.
- R392-700-1 - Authority and Purpose.
- R392-700-2 - Applicability.
- R392-700-3 - Definitions.
- R392-700-4 - Warning Sign Placement.
- R392-700-5 - Warning Sign Requirements.
- R392-700-6 - Written Health Risk Warning and Signed Consent.
- R392-700-7 - Tanning Devices.
- R392-700-8 - Protective Eye Wear.
- R392-700-9 - Tanning Physical Facilities.
- R392-700-10 - Tanning Facility Sanitation.
- R392-700-11 - Permit Requirements.
- R392-700-12 - Enforcement and Penalties.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.