Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-510 - Utah Indoor Clean Air Act.
- R392-510-1 - Authority.
- R392-510-2 - Definitions.
- R392-510-3 - Responsibility for Compliance.
- R392-510-4 - Proprietor Right to Prohibit Smoking.
- R392-510-5 - Smoking Prohibited Entirely in Places of Public Access and Publicly Owned Buildings and Offices.
- R392-510-6 - Requirements for Smoking Permitted Areas.
- R392-510-7 - HVAC System Documentation.
- R392-510-8 - Operation and Maintenance of HVAC Systems.
- R392-510-9 - Protection of Air Used for Ventilation.
- R392-510-10 - Educational and Cultural Activities Not Exempted.
- R392-510-11 - Private Dwellings Which Are Places of Employment.
- R392-510-12 - Signs and Public Announcements.
- R392-510-13 - Discrimination.
- R392-510-14 - Enforcement action by Proprietors.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.