Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-401 - Roadway Rest Area Sanitation.
- R392-401-1 - Authority and Purpose.
- R392-401-2 - Applicability.
- R392-401-3 - Definitions.
- R392-401-4 - General.
- R392-401-5 - Water Supply Requirements.
- R392-401-6 - Wastewater Disposal Requirements.
- R392-401-7 - Solid Wastes.
- R392-401-8 - Maintenance Requirements.
- R392-401-9 - Operation Requirements.
- R392-401-10 - Inspections and Investigations.
- R392-401-11 - Closing or Restricting of a Roadway Rest Area.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.