Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-301 - Recreational Vehicle Park Sanitation.
- R392-301-1 - Authority and Purpose.
- R392-301-2 - Applicability.
- R392-301-3 - Definitions.
- R392-301-4 - General.
- R392-301-5 - Water Supply.
- R392-301-6 - Wastewater.
- R392-301-7 - Service Building.
- R392-301-8 - Operation and Maintenance.
- R392-301-9 - Food Service.
- R392-301-10 - Solid Wastes.
- R392-301-11 - Swimming Pools.
- R392-301-12 - Inspections and Investigations.
- R392-301-13 - Closing or Restricting Use of Recreational Vehicle Parks or Sites.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.