Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-300 - Recreation Camp Sanitation.
R392-300-4 - General.
(1) This rule does not require a construction change in any portion of a camp if the camp was in compliance with the law in effect at the time the camp was constructed, except as in R392-300-4(1)(a).
(a) The local health officer may require construction changes if it is determined the camp or portion thereof is dangerous, unsafe, unsanitary, or a nuisance or menace to life, health, or property.
(2) The operator shall carry out the provisions of this rule.
(3) Severability - If any provision of this code, or its application to any person or circumstance is declared invalid, the application of such provision to other person or circumstances, and the remainder of this code, shall not be affected thereby.
(4) The operator shall comply with all applicable building, zoning, electrical, health, fire codes and all local ordinances.
(5) Campsites, including day-use areas, shall be constructed to provide adequate surface drainage, and shall be isolated from any existing or potential public health hazard or nuisance.