Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-200 - Design, Construction, Operation, Sanitation, and Safety of Schools.
- R392-200-1 - Authority and Purpose of Rule.
- R392-200-2 - Applicability, Responsibility for Compliance.
- R392-200-3 - Definitions.
- R392-200-4 - Site Standards.
- R392-200-5 - School Grounds.
- R392-200-6 - Food Service.
- R392-200-7 - Sanitary Facilities and Controls.
- R392-200-8 - Construction and Maintenance of Physical Facilities.
- R392-200-9 - Health and Safety.
- R392-200-10 - Access.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.