Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-103 - Food Handler Training and Certificate.
- R392-103-1 - Purpose.
- R392-103-2 - Authority.
- R392-103-3 - Definitions.
- R392-103-4 - Food Handler Permit Issuing Procedure, Reciprocity, and Renewal.
- R392-103-5 - Suspension or Revocation of Food Handler Permits.
- R392-103-6 - Food Handler Training Requirements.
- R392-103-7 - Exam Requirements.
- R392-103-8 - Training Provider Approval and Auditing.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.