Utah Administrative Code
Title R392 - Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Services.
Rule R392-102 - Food Truck Sanitation.
- R392-102-1 - Authority and Purpose.
- R392-102-2 - Definitions.
- R392-102-3 - Commissary Requirements.
- R392-102-4 - Food Truck Permit Requirements.
- R392-102-5 - Plan Review Requirements.
- R392-102-6 - Construction and Maintenance Requirements.
- R392-102-7 - Water and Wastewater Requirements.
- R392-102-8 - Equipment Requirements.
- R392-102-9 - Requirements for Cleaning Equipment and Utensils.
- R392-102-10 - Requirements for Sanitizing Equipment and Utensils.
- R392-102-11 - Food Safety Requirements.
- R392-102-12 - Food Temperature Requirements.
- R392-102-13 - Poisonous or Toxic Materials.
- R392-102-14 - Personal Cleanliness and Protection from Contamination.
- R392-102-15 - Supervision, Employee Health, and Contamination Events.
- R392-102-16 - Inspections, Corrective Actions, and Prevention of Foodborne Disease.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.