Utah Administrative Code
Title R388 - Disease Control and Prevention; HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis Control/Refugee Health.
Rule R388-804 - Special Measures for the Control of Tuberculosis.
- R388-804-1 - Authority and Purpose.
- R388-804-2 - Definitions.
- R388-804-3 - Required Reporting.
- R388-804-4 - Screening Priorities and Procedures.
- R388-804-5 - Diagnostic Criteria.
- R388-804-6 - Treatment and Control.
- R388-804-7 - Epidemiologic Investigations.
- R388-804-8 - Payment for Isolation and Quarantine.
- R388-804-9 - Penalty for Violation.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.