Utah Administrative Code
Title R384 - Disease Control and Prevention, Health Promotion.
Rule R384-201 - School-Based Vision Screening for Students in Public Schools.
- R384-201-1 - Authority.
- R384-201-2 - Definitions.
- R384-201-3 - Purpose.
- R384-201-4 - Free Screening.
- R384-201-5 - Required Screening for Students with an Individualized Education Plan.
- R384-201-6 - Proof of Screening.
- R384-201-7 - Training of Screeners.
- R384-201-8 - Screening.
- R384-201-9 - Requirements for Referral.
- R384-201-10 - Symptoms Questionnaire.
- R384-201-11 - Aggregate Reporting Requirements.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.