Utah Administrative Code
Title R380 - Administration.
Rule R380-200 - Patient Safety Surveillance and Improvement Program
R380-280-8 - Advisory Panel.
(1) The Department shall establish a multi-disciplinary advisory panel to assist in carrying out the Department's responsibilities under this rule.
(2) At least one representative from each healthcare system that is required to report under this rule shall be invited to be members of the advisory panel.
(3) Representatives from other Department patient safety initiatives and Health Care Associations shall be invited to participate and include but are not limited to:
(a) infection control,
(b) maternal and infant mortality,
(c) women and infant care, and
(d) other participants, as identified.
(4) Members of the advisory panel will complete confidentiality documents.
(5) The advisory panel will meet at least quarterly in person or via electronic meeting.
(6) An annual report will be provided to the panel one month prior to public release for review and corrections.