Utah Administrative Code
Title R380 - Administration.
Rule R380-200 - Patient Safety Surveillance and Improvement Program
- R380-200-1 - Purpose and Authority.
- R380-200-2 - Definitions.
- R380-200-3 - Reporting of Patient Safety Events.
- R380-200-4 - Causal Analysis.
- R380-200-5 - Reports and Action Plan.
- R380-200-6 - Confidentiality.
- R380-200-7 - Extensions and Waivers.
- R380-280-8 - Advisory Panel.
- R380-200-9 - Reporting.
- R380-200-10 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.