Utah Administrative Code
Title R362 - Energy Development
- Rule R362-1 - Qualification for the Alternative Energy Development Tax Credit. (R362-1-1 to R362-1-3)
- Rule R362-2 - Renewable Energy Systems Tax Credits. (R362-2-1 to R362-2-16)
- Rule R362-3 - Energy Efficiency Fund. (R362-3-1 to R362-3-8)
- Rule R362-4 - High Cost Infrastructure Development Tax Credit Act. (R362-4-1 to R362-4-10)
- Rule R362-5 - Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE), Administrative Rules. (R362-5-1 to R362-5-13)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.