Utah Administrative Code
Title R251 - Administration.
Rule R251-114 - Offender Long-Term Health Care - Notice.
R251-114-2 - Definitions.
(1) "Chronically ill" has the same meaning as in Section 31A-36-102, of the Utah Code.
(2) "Facility" means an assisted living facility as defined in Subsection 26-21-2(5), of the Utah Code, and a nursing care facility as defined in Subsection 26-21-2(17), of the Utah Code, except that transitional care units and other long term care beds owned or operated on the premises of acute care hospitals or critical care hospitals are not facilities for the purpose of this section.
(3) "Offender" means an inmate given an early release, pardon, or parole due to a chronic or terminal illness.
(4) "Terminally ill" has the same meaning as in Subsection 31A-36-102(19), of the Utah Code.
(5) "UDC" and "Department" means Utah Department of Corrections.