Utah Administrative Code
Title R251 - Administration.
Rule R251-107 - Executions.
R251-107-3 - Crowd Control.
(1) Persons arriving at or driving past the USP shall be routed and controlled in a manner which does not compromise or inhibit:
(b) official escort or movement;
(c) the functions necessary to carry out the execution; or
(2) Persons controlled/handled through this process shall be handled in a manner with no more restriction than is necessary to carry out the legitimate interests of the Department.
(3) Procedures for crowd control shall be consistent with federal, state and local laws.
(4) Only persons specifically authorized shall be permitted on USP property, except those persons congregating at a designated demonstration/public area.
(5) Persons entering USP property without authorization shall be ordered to leave and may be arrested if:
(a) the trespass was intentional;
(b) the individual failed to immediately leave the USP property following a warning;
(c) the trespass jeopardized safety or security (or) interfered with the lawful business of the Department or its staff or agents; or
(d) it involves entry onto areas clearly posted with signs prohibiting access or trespass.