Utah Administrative Code
Title R251 - Administration.
Rule R251-107 - Executions.
R251-107-2 - Definitions.
(1) "Department" means Utah Department of Corrections.
(2) "DPO" means Division of Prison Operations.
(3) "news media" includes persons engaged in news gathering for newspapers, news magazines, radio, television, online news sources, excluding personal blogs, or other news services.
(4) "news media members" means persons over the age of eighteen who are primarily employed in the business of gathering or reporting news for newspapers, news magazines, national or international news services, radio or television stations licensed by the Federal Communications Commission or other recognized news services, such as online media.
(5) "newspaper" means a publication that circulates among the general public, and contains information of general interest to the public regarding political, commercial, religious or social affairs.
(6) "press" means the print media, news media, or both.
(7) "USP" means Utah State Prison.