Rules & Regulations of the State of Tennessee
1180 - Board of Examiners in Psychology
- 1180-01 - General Rules Governing the Practice of Psychologists, Senior Psychological Examiners, Psychological Examiners, and Certified Psychological Assistants (1180-01-.01 to 1180-01-.16)
- 1180-02 - Rules Governing Psychologists (1180-02-.01 to 1180-02-.08 THROUGH 1180-02-.26)
- 1180-03 - Rules Governing Psychological Examiners and Senior Psychological Examiners (1180-03-.01 to 1180-03-.05)
- 1180-04 - Rules Governing Certified Psychological Assistants (1180-04-.01 to 1180-04-.03)
- 1180-05 - General Rules Governing the Practice of Licensed Behavior Analysts and Licensed Assistant Behavior Analysts (1180-05-.01 to 1180-05-.18)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.