South Dakota Administrative Rules
74:27 - SOLID WASTE
Chapter 74:27:10 - General permits.
74:27:10:02 - Solid waste handling categories for purposes of general permits
74:27:10:02. Solid waste handling categories for purposes of general permits. The following are the categories of solid waste handling that may be issued a general permit:
(1) Land application of petroleum contaminated soils;
(2) Land application of whey or whey permeate from cheese manufacturing facilities;
(3) Rubble disposal;
(4) Construction or demolition debris disposal;
(5) Sludge disposal;
(6) Transfer stations accepting more than 500 tons of solid waste a year but less than 25,000 tons of solid waste a year;
(7) Waste tire handling facilities;
(8) Asbestos monofills; and
(9) Other categories that meet the criteria specified in § 74:27:10:01.
Source: 17 SDR 8, effective July 26, 1990; 19 SDR 186, effective June 10, 1993.
General Authority: SDCL 34A-6-1.6.
Law Implemented: SDCL 34A-6-1.6, 34A-6-1.8, 34A-6-58.