South Dakota Administrative Rules
74:27 - SOLID WASTE
Chapter 74:27:10 - General permits.
74:27:10:01 - Requirements for general permits
74:27:10:01. Requirements for general permits. A general permit may be written to cover a specific category of solid waste storage, processing, transportation, or disposal. The category of solid waste handling must meet the following requirements to qualify under a general permit. A solid waste facility under a general permit must meet the following requirements:
(1) Dispose of the same or substantially similar types of waste:
(2) Require the same or similar design;
(3) Require the same or similar operating conditions;
(4) Require the same or similar monitoring; and
(5) In the opinion of the board or secretary, be more appropriately controlled under a general permit.
Source: 17 SDR 8, effective July 26, 1990; 19 SDR 186, effective June 10, 1993.
General Authority: SDCL 34A-6-1.6.
Law Implemented: SDCL 34A-6-1.6, 34A-6-1.8, 34A-6-58.