South Dakota Administrative Rules
67:54 - MEDICAL PROGRAMS ADMINISTERED BY DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SER...
- Chapter 67:54:01 - Reserved
- Chapter 67:54:02 - Reserved
- Chapter 67:54:03 - Intermediate care for individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities. (67:54:03:01 to Appendix A)
- Chapter 67:54:04 - Home and community-based services. (67:54:04:01 to 67:54:04:27)
- Chapter 67:54:05 - Nursing facility for individuals with a mental disease. (67:54:05:01 to 67:54:05:10)
- Chapter 67:54:06 - Assistive daily living services for individuals with quadriplegia. (67:54:06:01 to 67:54:06:22)
- Chapter 67:54:07 - Traumatic brain injury services. (67:54:07:01 to 67:54:07:18)
- Chapter 67:54:08 - Treatment for chemical dependency and substance abuse, Repealed. (67:54:08:01 to 67:54:08:13)
- Chapter 67:54:09 - Family support waiver services. (67:54:09:01 to 67:54:09:24)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.