South Dakota Administrative Rules
44:20 - COMMUNICABLE DISEASE CONTROL
Chapter 44:20:03 - Control measures.
- 44:20:03:01 - General measures for control of communicable conditions
- 44:20:03:02 - Principles for devising public health measures not otherwise specified
- 44:20:03:03 - Health threat to others defined
- 44:20:03:04 - Application of public health measures to persons
- 44:20:03:05 - Form and duration of public health notice
- 44:20:03:06 - Imminent health threat to others -- Petition to circuit court
- 44:20:03:07 - Application of public health measures to fomites
- 44:20:03:08 - Contact referral and notification
- 44:20:03:09 - Control measures for food handlers
- 44:20:03:10 - Application of public health measures to animals
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.