South Dakota Administrative Rules
44:20 - COMMUNICABLE DISEASE CONTROL
Chapter 44:20:02 - Reporting and surveillance.
- 44:20:02:01 - Reporting by physicians
- 44:20:02:02 - Reporting by hospitals, laboratories, and institutions
- 44:20:02:03 - Persons permitted to report
- 44:20:02:04 - Voluntary reports of nonreportable communicable diseases
- 44:20:02:05 - Contents of reports
- 44:20:02:06 - Methods of reporting
- 44:20:02:07 - Processing of reports -- Investigation of reports
- 44:20:02:08 - Disclosure of reports
- 44:20:02:09 - Reporting of vaccine adverse events
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.