South Dakota Administrative Rules
44:20 - COMMUNICABLE DISEASE CONTROL
Chapter 44:20:01 - Definitions and reportable diseases and conditions.
- 44:20:01:01 - Definition of terms
- 44:20:01:02 - Diseases declared dangerous
- 44:20:01:03 - Category I reportable diseases and conditions
- 44:20:01:04 - Category II reportable diseases and conditions
- 44:20:01:05 - Reportable disease and condition case definitions
- 44:20:01:06 - Submission of clinical materials required by laboratories
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.