South Dakota Administrative Rules
44:09 - PUBLIC HEALTH STATISTICS
Chapter 44:09:07 - Delayed registration of marriage.
- 44:09:07:01 - Who may request delayed certificate of marriage
- 44:09:07:02 - Delayed certificate of marriage record
- 44:09:07:03 - Facts to be established for a delayed certificate of marriage
- 44:09:07:04 - Insufficient evidence
- 44:09:07:05 - Certifying to facts on delayed marriage certificate
- 44:09:07:06 - Dismissal of delayed marriage application after one year
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.