South Dakota Administrative Rules
44:09 - PUBLIC HEALTH STATISTICS
Chapter 44:09:05 - Amendment of records.
- 44:09:05:01 - Records to be marked amended
- 44:09:05:02 - Requirements for amending vital records
- 44:09:05:03 - Documentary evidence required for amending records
- 44:09:05:04 - Who may request an amendment
- 44:09:05:05 - Amendment of given names on birth certificates within the first year
- 44:09:05:06 - Addition of given names on birth certificate
- 44:09:05:07 - Repealed
- 44:09:05:08 - Amendment of the same item more than once
- 44:09:05:09 - Method of amending certificates
- 44:09:05:10 - Fee for preparing new birth certificate after adoption
- 44:09:05:11 - Dismissal of amendment applications after one year
- 44:09:05:12 - Amendment of surnames on vital records after one year
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.